Flexible Summer Registration Policies
We are offering a special summer registration for students who need a more flexible lesson schedule over the summer.
- The flexible summer registration options are for 4 or 8 lessons only, (no exceptions) and all the lessons will be scheduled by the assigned teacher according to their availability.
- All summer lessons must be scheduled and implemented beginning June 1st through August 31st.
- Current students must withdraw from their regular weekly lessons, abiding by the 30-day advanced notice policy, before registering for the alternative summer schedule.
- New students – The flexible summer registration is available to any new students that would like to begin lessons at our school on a trial basis.
- The school policies regarding absences and make-ups will apply. Any lesson that has been agreed upon in advance by both the teacher and student will not be made-up if the lesson is missed because of the student’s absence. A make-up time will be offered if the teacher has to cancel the lesson for any reason.
- No refunds will be given once registered.
- Any students who would like to continue with weekly lessons in the fall must register in August for the new school year September 1, 2018 through August 31, 2019.
Four 30 min. lessons = $110
Four 45 min. lessons = $160
Eight 30 min. lessons = $210
Eight 45 min. lessons = $310
REGISTER HERE for the flexible summer schedule
Current students must first withdraw from weekly lessons