Tuition and registration for private lessons Monthly tuition is $100.00 -no yearly commitment.
- Tuition is the same every month regardless of the holidays or number of days in the month because it’s averaged based on a 48 week year
- 30 minute lessons – $100.00 per month. 45 minute lessons – $150.00 per month.
- Must re-register every August for new school year (Sept. – Aug.).
- Paid registrations will be processed in the order received.
- You will be contacted by email to confirm registration and schedule lesson time.
- The first month’s tuition is paid in advance at time of registration. We require payment one month in advance by the 15th of that month. After you register you have 2 options of payment outlined at the end of this policy statement.
- Non-payment by the 1st of the month will halt lessons until full payment is made and makes the time-slot in the teacher’s schedule available to other students.
Withdrawal must be made by clicking on the withdrawal link on our website by the 15th of the month prior to the end date. This is the only way to officially withdraw and not be charged. We must have a 30 day notice. No exceptions.
A refund will be issued if we are unable to schedule a mutually agreeable time.
No refunds once lessons have started.
No make-ups are given for absences. Lessons are re-scheduled for the following situations only:
Teacher absences (beyond their 1 vacation day)
Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day
In case of inclement weather please check www.carolinaschoolofmusic.com and our Facebook page for weather instructions too. Weather closure decisions will not necessarily coincide with the Wake Co. Schools.
All instructors have had a background check.
All lesson rooms have security cameras and unblocked windows for lesson observation.