Tuition and Registration for Private Lessons
- Tuition is the same every month regardless of the holidays or number of days in the month because it’s averaged based on a 48 week year
- 30-minute lessons – $100.00 per month. 45-minute lessons – $150.00 per month. 60 minute lessons – $200.00 per month
- Continuing students must re-register every August for new school year (Sept. – Aug.).
- Paid registrations will be processed in the order received.
- You will be contacted by email to confirm registration and schedule lesson time.
- The first month’s tuition is paid in advance at time of registration. We require payment one month in advance by the 15th of that month. After you register you have 3 options of payment outlined at the end of this policy statement.
- Non-payment by the 1st of the month will halt lessons until full payment is made and makes the time-slot in the teacher’s schedule available to other students.
Late Payment Policy
- The monthly tuition payment is due by the 15th of the previous month (ex. October tuition is due by September 15th) A payment reminder with a payment link is sent before the 15th of each month.
- Any payment received after the due date is marked as late and an overdue notice is emailed requesting payment ASAP.
- If the late payment is not received by the 1st of the following month (15 days overdue), lessons will be withheld and the time slot becomes available to other registered students until payment is made.
- If the late payment is not received by the 15th of the next month (30 days overdue), it is an automatic withdrawal from lessons.
- Repeated overdue payments
- After the second overdue occurrence, the status as a registered student will be considered delinquent and setting up automatic payments will be strongly recommended.
- The third overdue occurrence will be considered an automatic immediate withdrawal at the end of the month from Carolina School of Music
- A new registration will be accepted only if automatic payments are established.
Withdrawal must be made by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is the only way to officially withdraw and not be charged. No exceptions.
A refund will be issued if we are unable to schedule a mutually agreeable time.
No refunds once lessons have started.
No make-ups are given for absences. Lessons are re-scheduled for the following situations only:
Teacher absences (beyond their 1 vacation day)
Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day
In case of inclement weather please check www.carolinaschoolofmusic.com and our Facebook page for weather instructions too. Weather closure decisions will not necessarily coincide with the Wake Co. Schools.
All instructors have had a background check.
All lesson rooms have security cameras and unblocked windows for lesson observation.