- Tuition is the same every month regardless of the holidays or number of days in the month because it’s averaged based on a 47 week year
- 30-minute lessons – $100.00 per month. 45-minute lessons – $150.00 per month. 60 minute lessons – $200.00 per month.
- The first month’s tuition is paid in advance at time of registration. We require payment one month in advance by the 15th of that month.
Registration as a student for the 2017-18 school year – (fee includes the first full month tuition)
Monthly Tuition Payment for registered students only
Payment is due by the 15th of the previous month (example: The October tuition is due by September 15th.)
Make monthly payments via this link or choose to set up automatic payments.
Note: Schedule the last payment for July, not August. All students must register in August for the new school year.
Late Payment Policy
- The monthly tuition payment is due by the 15th of the previous month (ex. October tuition is due by September 15th) A payment reminder with a payment link is sent before the 15th of each month.
- Any payment received after the due date is marked as late and an overdue notice is emailed requesting payment ASAP.
- If the late payment is not received by the 1st of the following month (15 days overdue), lessons will be withheld and the time slot becomes available to other registered students until payment is made.
- If the late payment is not received by the 15th of the next month (30 days overdue), it is an automatic withdrawal from lessons.
- Repeated overdue payments
- After the second overdue occurrence, the status as a registered student will be considered delinquent and setting up automatic payments will be strongly recommended.
- The third overdue occurrence will be considered an automatic immediate withdrawal from Carolina School of Music and no money will be refunded.
- A new registration will be accepted only if automatic payments are established.