Carolina School of Music’s year round calendar is based on 48 weeks of lessons.This is a total of 4 weeks off for students for the year.
- Carolina School of Music will be closed for a full week for the following major holidays:
- Thanksgiving week (November 25 – 29)
- Christmas and New Year’s break (December 23 – January 3)
- Teacher vacation week (1 per school calendar year)
These weeks off are not included in the monthly tuition fee, therefore lessons are not rescheduled.
- The Carolina School of Music will be closed for the following holidays but your lesson will be rescheduled if it falls on that day: Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day
No make-ups are given for absences. Lessons are re-scheduled for the following situations only:
- Teacher absences – (beyond their vacation week)
- Inclement weather – (school is closed when the church office is closed – NOT associated with Wake County School System closings)
- If lesson falls on any of these holidays: Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day (the lesson must be re-scheduled with-in the same week)